Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So pretty!!

So I decided to join a gym.  To justify the extraordinary price tag that comes w/a gym membership in downtown Baltimore city {you'd probably die if I told you how much}.... I promised the hubby I'd cut back on my fabric budget ...    

But ... before the fabric budget slash - I ordered all of these fabrics!!  


Impressions, Ty Pennington 50% off!  Couldn't resist - now what to make w/it??


Sunset fat quarter bundle from Sew Fresh Fabrics

Some stash building dots - by Alexander Henry

Thought this would be perfect for one of the many baby quilts/projects I have coming up


 I'm obsessed w/these Paperweight fabrics!  I see these turning into a bag!
 Check out this stack of "Happier" layer cake!  so bright and cheery
 Some more "Happier" yardage w/coordinating solids

May Fabric for my 12 Month Quilting Bee 
*this one I didn't pay for

Keep checking back for updates on sewing projects w/these new beautiful fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hobbying Around | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012