Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

What? I never posted these??

Ok - so it turns out that I never posted pictures of my first 2 completed quilts!!!  Can you believe it??


In my defense - they are posted somewhere {facebook & flickr} ... but they never made it into blogland.  The poor quilts - they must be feeling left out w/o their v. own blog post! ;-)  So here they are for you all to see!


Quilt #1: {enter creative name here}


Stats: 
Fabric: Made from 2 jelly rolls plus sashing fabric from Joann's.
Pattern: scrappy "rail fence" pattern w/added borders
Back: simple - 1 fabric pieced to size of quilt
Binding: brown flowered fabric from this fabric collection
Size:  lap size


I made this over about 2 weeks that included a self created sew-a-thon weekend and 3 snow days in a row! 
** have I mentioned I {heart} working in a school! **


Quilt #2: Central Park Quilt 






puppy approved





Stats: 
Fabric: Central Park by Kate Spain (1 jelly roll and 2 charm packs)
Pattern: Paige w/an extra purple border
Back: simple - cut from 1 fabric
Binding: scrappy - all different purples from the fabric line
Size: lap sized


This quilt came together over the month of March.  
March = lots of bitter cold weather + some snow = lots of time for sewing!


That's it for my first 2 completed quilts!  Can't wait to show you some progress w/my newest quilty-WIPs!

1 comment:

 

Hobbying Around | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012