Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where to Start??

I have so much to share!! But instead of overwhelming this post w/all the projects I've been up to and have coming up - I will share June's Bee Blocks that I finished =)

First: 12 Month Sewing Bee:
Julie asked us to make a house for the little person she sent.  The only requirements were to make a 15.5" block with a blue background and red roof.  We could add colors from our stash as long as it was a color in the rainbow.  So far the ladies in this bee have made beautiful blocks!! Here is the block I made



I can't wait to see how the final quilt turns out!

Second: Sew 2 Speak II
Erin asked us to make 2 Kitchen Window quilt blocks.  These are based on the tutorial from Oh Fransson's blog.  The requirements were really loose and she sent lots of fabric to choose from!!  I made 1 square and 1 rectangle.


So that's the update from quilting bee land.  Hopefully I'll update again soon w/some of the other exciting things I"ve made/am working on.

Now  - off to enjoy the warm weather! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hobbying Around | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012